Applying for a licence to conduct non-regulated activities
The Regulatory Authority is purely focused on Regulated Activities. Firms proposing to conduct only non-regulated activities should contact the QFC Authority, which is responsible for the licensing review and decision process.
The Six Categories of Non-regulated Activities
- Ship broking and shipping agents
- Provision of classification services, investment grading and other grading services
- Business activities of company headquarters, management offices and treasury operations and other related functions for all kinds of business
- Provision of professional services including audit, accounting, tax consulting and legal services
- Holding company activities, including the provision, formation, operation and administration of trusts and similar activities
- The administration of companies, including their provision, formation and operation
Please click here for more details.