Preparing for a Pre-Application Meeting
In advance of the initial meeting, we will ask that you prepare a brief high-level summary of your business proposition, including:
- your initial business proposition and strategy;
- your business plan (the products you will be offering, how you will offer them and your target market);
- sources of funding (how you propose to fund the business and whether you have any investors and/or funding in place);
- details of proposed owners and controllers; and
- details of your governance and risk management framework together with proposed Controlled Functions (Governance and Control Rulebook) and staffing; and
- High-level financial accounts for three years.
There is no set template for providing this high-level summary. It can be presented as PowerPoint slides or in a document.